Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

pwny

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Yep leave it to Hollywood to say we need rights for imaginary things like dinosaurs and droids. 

To be honest, the legal issues surrounding the dinosaurs would be pretty interesting to me. But I’m a lawyer, so ...

1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

To be honest, the legal issues surrounding the dinosaurs would be pretty interesting to me. But I’m a lawyer, so ...

You may get your chance to see it in a sense. Didnt a team start a project like 10 or 15 years ago to breed a full blooded wooly mammoth and they said it may take 60 to 80 years to do it?

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

You may get your chance to see it in a sense. Didnt a team start a project like 10 or 15 years ago to breed a full blooded wooly mammoth and they said it may take 60 to 80 years to do it?

Yeah. That type of thing is simultaneously fascinating and terrifying.

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

There were a lot of things i didnt like but for the most part i still really liked this movie. What did you expect to happen?

Something....more? Scarier? I dunno.

32 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Something....more? Scarier? I dunno.

Yea dinosaurs lost their flavor after the 2nd Jurrasic Park. Jurrasic World was helped in part by the hiatus but to make a trilogy you wanna make connecting stories while in a sense leaving them as a stand alone movie. 

More thrills would have helped with this one, a better bad guy. The Wu scientist character has been vastly wasted for these two movies. I'm not saying make him some evil genius who is pulling all the strings. But he should have been way more involved then he has been. Him having conflicting philosophies with Chastain or Pratt going back and forth between the films would have made the ending of this movie far more impactful if they were really interested in telling a real story.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea dinosaurs lost their flavor after the 2nd Jurrasic Park. Jurrasic World was helped in part by the hiatus but to make a trilogy you wanna make connecting stories while in a sense leaving them as a stand alone movie. 

More thrills would have helped with this one, a better bad guy. The Wu scientist character has been vastly wasted for these two movies. I'm not saying make him some evil genius who is pulling all the strings. But he should have been way more involved then he has been. Him having conflicting philosophies with Chastain or Pratt going back and forth between the films would have made the ending of this movie far more impactful if they were really interested in telling a real story.

Wu definitely should have been the primary antagonist. 

I feel like in both movies the new "dino" was wasted. Really could have done more with both. 

Archived