Week 6 GDT: Eagles(5-0) @ Jets(2-3) - One for the history books(literally)

AZ_Eaglesfan

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I like all these moves including Quez to IR so we can see more OZ. I personally am done with Quez being an Eagle. He's not the kind of player I like to root for or have on my team influencing lackadaisical and incompetent play.

Yeah Quez is addition by subtraction 

Him as a 5th wideout decoy, fine whatever.
Him still as our 3rd wideout after being one of the biggest failures of 2022…please let it end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Those maturity rumors about Reagor, Watkins and Hightower from that 2020 draft class were true asf lol.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah Quez is addition by subtraction 

Him as a 5th wideout decoy, fine whatever.
Him still as our 3rd wideout after being one of the biggest failures of 2022…please let it end.

We should go get my boy Matt Landers off the Panthers practice squad.

As long as the weather holds up, the air should be wide open. This should be a 10 point rocking chair ride Sunday. But, it won’t and we’ll be on edge almost losing to bum *** Zach Wilson and 3 cornerbacks that were collecting garbage last week. 

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nakobe is back. Quez is gone to IR.

Interesting they elevated Garner who apparently has been just practicing at corner (even though he has the ability to play safety too I think) instead of say elevating McCollum. Maybe that means Sydney Brown has a good chance to go this week.

Boston Scott is healthy, so some have speculated Allen's elevation is to be a gunner for Jobe who will be starting and not to be kick returner.

Quez on IR with “CantEvenRuna3YardScreenCorrectly-itis” 

• Like 1

Just now, Jays3 said:

I think kelee ringo was always gonna be a bit of a long term project. He’s a guy with super high upside but might need a year to be coached up a bit before getting nfl game action on a regular basis.

True but being behind 3 UDFA’s and a guy who was unemployed 2 weeks ago is concerning