State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

21 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Tbh .. as much as I think getting draft capital is important … I’m definitely more than cool with keeping Henry and Hopkins. If Henry would be cool taking a home town discount , I’m even cool with extending. He can still play and provide value 

esp if we move onto Levis, we need some vets on the offensive side of the ball

Yeah, giving Levis talent to try and run the offense is far more important than the 3rd or 4th round pick we'd get for Henry, or 3rd(I'm guessing) we'd get for Hopkins. Take Henry and Hopkins away and all he's got in terms of playmakers really is Spears.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Tbh .. as much as I think getting draft capital is important … I’m definitely more than cool with keeping Henry and Hopkins. If Henry would be cool taking a home town discount , I’m even cool with extending. He can still play and provide value 

I think, given that we’re in full rebuild next season anyway, and have a ton of cap space, I think it would be smart to give Henry another extension.

We aren’t accomplishing anything, and it’s not like QBs only need help their rookie seasons. Give Levis a strong RB group, and keep drafting and signing pieces.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah, giving Levis talent to try and run the offense is far more important than the 3rd or 4th round pick we'd get for Henry, or 3rd(I'm guessing) we'd get for Hopkins. Take Henry and Hopkins away and all he's got in terms of playmakers really is Spears.

Honestly I really want to keep Hopkins, even in 2024. He’s not a game breaker but he’s still got it. A legit pass catcher for Will

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think, given that we’re in full rebuild next season anyway, and have a ton of cap space, I think it would be smart to give Henry another extension.

We aren’t accomplishing anything, and it’s not like QBs only need help their rookie seasons. Give Levis a strong RB group, and keep drafting and signing pieces.

I don’t know if it’s the “smart” thing to do, but selfishly as a fan, I want Henry to be a lifer for us. Even if his role gets more reduced as he gets older, I just want him to retire as a Titan.

15 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Listening to local radio, it is beingconcluded that Vrabel is the direct source for Russini. 

I didn't know that. 
If true, makes me want to go back and look at all her takes and see if there is any friction within the building or opposing views.

I am all for keeping Hopkins. I could go either way with Henry. Our offense really needs to change from what he needs but I just love him so much and it would hurt to see him somewhere else lol plus I think Spears could be great for 3 or 4 years. I still would like more draft capital but hopefully Levis gives us something to be excited about going forward 😬

21 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

There seems to be a rift between Vrabel and Ran. Pretty much both are leaking different stuff to the media. Looks like we’ll be headed towards one of them not returning next year.

I do think this is the offseason where we see if Vrabel is truly about that life.

It would be very disappointing to see him jump ship now. When the going gets tough, the tough get going baby.

I'm optimistic. But I'm ready to have my heart broken.