State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

We have to be the least dynamic team in the league and it shows every single week. Every yard earned on offence seems like it’s such a grind and on defence it’s like you know we’re going to give up 400 yards a game and just hope we hold them to field goals. It’s so painful. 

The 49ers draft picks in 2024

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 3 (Compensatory)
Round 3 (Compensatory)
Round 4
Round 4 (via Dallas)
Round 5 (Compensatory)
Round 5 (Compensatory)
Round 6
Round 6 (Compensatory)
Round 7

Trade Derrick Henry for 3rd and an 5th or 6th rounder?  Wishful thinking but they got all those picks and won't have that many spots open on their roster. McCaffrey is hurt. 

It would pain me. But I would be a Niners fan for real if this happened. 

I pray we see Levis against the Falcons. We need to see if he comes out the gate looking ready or if he needs to marinate more or if we need to get another QB. 

The real good QBs are able to show who they are as a rookie now a days. 

Even someone like Justin Herbert that didn't start right away came in and did his thing. 

Give us Levis. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I pray we see Levis against the Falcons. We need to see if he comes out the gate looking ready or if he needs to marinate more or if we need to get another QB. 

The real good QBs are able to show who they are as a rookie now a days. 

Even someone like Justin Herbert that didn't start right away came in and did his thing. 

Give us Levis. 

Any word from the guy about any of this stuff?

8 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Any word from the guy about any of this stuff?

Naw, nothing from him really.  I think many would agree his best days are behind him. Staff changes and new job responsibilities don't lend to the same relationships and knowledge he once had. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I wonder if Levis doesn't start if that's a pretty serious knock on him as a player, or at least where he's at right now.

Because I don't think Vrabel likes Willis(as a player, obviously) in the slightest.

Could definitely be the case

my gut tells me Vrabel is just obsessively loyal to Tannehill, tho 

To the argument that Willis is ahead of Levis, I think this provides some proof otherwise. I think if Willis was ahead of Levis, then he would have said if Ryan can't go Malik will play because he is our backup. 

Titans Coach Mike Vrabel said he hasn't yet decided which one it would be yet.

"It'll be one of those two guys if Ryan (Tannehill) can't go," Vrabel said. "I don't know who that would be yet. We'll see how they continue to practice. It'd be good to get them some work this week, maybe with some guys that they haven't necessarily worked with. They've been working on the show team during the season. I'm excited to get both those guys some reps with some of our offensive guys and see how they handle that."

• Like 1