State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

25 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Correct me if am wrong but hasnt this guy been right on some specific things in the past?

i vaguely remember him from the downing firing saga but there were so many goofballs posting so much stuff i have no idea what that says about him lmao.

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

It just feels like Tannehill will also be out longer than they are saying. Same ankle, what three times in a little over a year? High ankle sprain. I thought high ankles were like 3-6 weeks. 

He was out like 2 weeks last time right?  (Texans and Chiefs).  
Came back against maybe the Chargers hurt it again and was done?  

Even if he comes back after a say missing one game, he won't be the same. That high ankle sprain is gonna be there for the rest of the season and take away any little mobility he had left. 

29 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Denico Autry being on that list seems blasphemous. From what I can remember, Autry has still been great.

i've found the front 4 as a whole rather disappointing relative to expectations but i'm also not sure how much of that is due to everyone we've played just being able to immediately chuck it at fulton every play lol

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i've found the front 4 as a whole rather disappointing relative to expectations but i'm also not sure how much of that is due to everyone we've played just being able to immediately chuck it at fulton every play lol

The D-line hasn't performed up to how they should be, but Fulton and the high dollar safeties haven't helped them at all so far. Little bit of both, with a slight teeter to the DB's.

41 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Who would support a Vrabel trade to LA Chargers?  

I’m still of the mindset that, the day Vrabel leaves the titans, is a day we take a significant step back as a franchise. Similarly to trading. AJ Brown for a horrible Treylon Burks 

11 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’m still of the mindset that, the day Vrabel leaves the titans, is a day we take a significant step back as a franchise. Similarly to trading. AJ Brown for a horrible Treylon Burks 

I'm not in favor it, but just was something that popped in my head as a scenario.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Who would support a Vrabel trade to LA Chargers?  

If Ran decides it’s time for a full rebuild and Vrabel isn’t for it, then I’m not against it.

It’s one of my biggest concerns with Vrabel. Him not being unrealistic in where we are as a franchise and not being ok with having a few rough years.