State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

my thought on our ILBs was that even though our starters aren't great, we had some promising depth in the wings. boy did that take a hit this week. it's a good thing james williams has been getting the hang of things quickly because he might be seeing the field well before he should.

21 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

my thought on our ILBs was that even though our starters aren't great, we had some promising depth in the wings. boy did that take a hit this week. it's a good thing james williams has been getting the hang of things quickly because he might be seeing the field well before he should.

Silver lining you don't have to make tough decisions on which LBs to keep now.  Murray, Gibby, Reese, Williams seems obvious now.

Infuriating that Gibbens will be a starter.  Again.  Campbell looked like a starting ILB this preseason.

• Like 1

No problem trading him since he clearly wasn’t making the roster. Do wonder what could have been with him if he had been drafted to an offensive staff three years ago. Showed more growth in one offseason and camp under the new regime than in two years with the previous one.

Seems like a good dude. Hope he has a long and profitable career as a backup QB.

OFFENSE

QB - Will Levis, Mason Rudolph (2)

RB- Tony Pollard, Tyjae Spears, Julius Chestnut (3)

WR - Calvin Ridley, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Boyd, Treylon Burks, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, Jha’Quan Jackson (6)

TE - Chig Okonkwo, Josh Whyle, Nick Vannett, David Martin-Robinson, Thomas Odukoya (5)

OL - JC Latham, Peter Skoronski, Lloyd Cushenberry, Dillon Radunz, Nicholas Petit-Frere, Jaelyn Duncan, Daniel Brunskill, Andrew Rupcich, John Ojukwu (9)

Total offense: 25

DEFENSE

DL- Jeffery Simmons, T’Vondre Sweat, Sebastian Joseph-Day, Keondre Coburn (4)

EDGE - Harold Landry, Arden Key, Jaylen Harrell, Caleb Murphy, Rashad Weaver (5)

ILB - Kenneth Murray, Ernest Jones, Jack Gibbens, Luke Gifford, James Williams, Cedric Gray, Otis Reese (7)

CB - Chidobe Awuzie, L’Jarius Sneed, Roger McCreary, Jarvis Brownlee, Jr. (4)

S - Quandre Diggs, Jamal Adams, Amani Hooker, Elijah Molden, Mike Brown (5)

Total defense: 24

SPECIAL TEAMS

P - Ryan Stonehouse

K - Nick Folk

LS - Morgan Cox

Total special teams: 3

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

we might be good on offense?

on the Will Levis BWTB, Lewan was legit like "watching in preseason was the first time I didn't think the offense was super predictable"

Tell you what really sold me on him that was all I needed to buy in, him signing Tony pollard. Most common coaches would’ve got a big back to pair with Tajae, a complimentary back. Billy said F Dat I’m not bout to tip my hand & shrink my playbook when take Tajae off the field. That 1 decision showed me he gets it. I think our offense is going to be cerebral, & explosive. 

• Like 1