Week 7 GDT : GB @ DEN

broncos67

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Bears and Patriots winning their games this morning, ahead currently, helps us. I hate writing that on Oct 22 but I have to agree with Jesse - Sean is tanking and wants the rebuild. 

Giants too.  Now it’s just us and ARI w/ 1 win, CAR w/ 0 (and no incentive to tank). 

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I thought Jeudy had awesome YAC ability at Bama? Or am I thinking of one of their other 381 first rounders. 

You are correct....and BTW, thanks for getting your ***** kicked by CHI, loved the loss and CHI's win should help us in the draft

3 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

Sean has yelled at vance multiple times this game. Don't necessarily blame him but his offense is looking pretty inept week in and week out. Maybe sort your own **** out

Last 3 GB drives have averaged about 11 plays 70 yds and a score. Sandwich that around 1 Denver 3 and out. Ya gotta get a stop.

9 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Last 3 GB drives have averaged about 11 plays 70 yds and a score. Sandwich that around 1 Denver 3 and out. Ya gotta get a stop.

Oh for sure. We were playing a relatively solid ball control game with the caveat that we need to get better in the redzone. The part that bothers me about Payton yelling at Vance is that he is yelling about things like too many men on the field and boneheaded penalties being committed which seems a little hypocritical considering the offense is constantly shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and sloppy play.

19 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

Oh for sure. We were playing a relatively solid ball control game with the caveat that we need to get better in the redzone. The part that bothers me about Payton yelling at Vance is that he is yelling about things like too many men on the field and boneheaded penalties being committed which seems a little hypocritical considering the offense is constantly shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and sloppy play.

Okay, that makes sense. Didn't quite understand your first post.

5 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

What a joke. FTS 

What a mistake to win. I hope everyone enjoys this BS victory when we’re drafting 9 and taking a flier on some gimmick option offense QB or another “all pro” position oick like PS2.

If we're drafting at 9 there should be an awesome OT on the board. Why do you think Sean would "take a flier" on a QB?