2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

my man has that insane KD efficiency..

Tyrese-vs-Maxey.png

And the Knicks picked Obi over him because he was from Brooklyn...

Seriously though, Hali was seen as a Lonzo-type player with a high floor but low ceiling. But his weird shot just translated way better.

16 hours ago, El Ramster said:

It’s so crazy to me

man. The pacers will always have that one amazing guy. Reggie, JO, Granger, Paul And now Hali. It’s been special. It’s crazy because I truly feel with all my heart that Bennedict will be best of all of them. Dude is a dawg and is a monster in the making. Hasn’t taken the step I wanted this year, but he’s been playing better. His game is so steady and dynamic but doesn’t seem to fit the system. 

Play Jarace Walker you cowards!

KD and Booker going to work against McDaniels and Edwards yesterday was special...Too easy. KD needs to operate from the wings more in the postseason as he did at times against McDaniels and hit the post. Teams are now doubling him he starts from the top of the key and they know he's trying to pull up and it becomes hard for him to get his offense off that way. Hopefully Beal gets back to the line up on Friday. 

The Kings with Fox are still one of the best shows in the game. They are going to be a top 3-4 seed again as long as Fox stays healthy. 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

KD and Booker going to work against McDaniels and Edwards yesterday was special...Too easy. KD needs to operate from the wings more in the postseason as he did at times against McDaniels and hit the post. Teams are now doubling him he starts from the top of the key and they know he's trying to pull up and it becomes hard for him to get his offense off that way. Hopefully Beal gets back to the line up on Friday. 

The Kings with Fox are still one of the best shows in the game. They are going to be a top 3-4 seed again as long as Fox stays healthy. 

It needs to be said the T-Wolves were on a b2b.  Book is already listed at questionable for tomorrow again. 😖

KD looks like a top-10 player again so far this year.  

On 11/15/2023 at 7:34 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

And the Knicks picked Obi over him because he was from Brooklyn...

Seriously though, Hali was seen as a Lonzo-type player with a high floor but low ceiling. But his weird shot just translated way better.

Pistons took Killian Hayes over him too. lol Although we likely wouldn't have Cade but I would trade Cade and Hayes right now for Hali.