2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Pop is so washed. Wemby deserves a better coach a better team and a point guard. 

What's crazy is how often Sochan,  Vassell, and Tre Jones look him off lmao his shots per quarter is way too low 

Edited by BullsandBroncos

40 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

What's crazy is how often Sochan,  Vassell, and Tre Jones look him off lmao his shots per quarter is way too low 

It's almost like it's by design.  Every game seems to go the same.  They go to him on the first possession, and he typically gets a few designed looks in the first.  2nd-3rd, he spends more time coasting by the 3 point line, and they don't really manufacture him many touches.  4th quarter, they almost play exclusively through him. 

I'd love to see his quarter-by-quarter splits, but I'd imagine the 4th is the his top scoring quarter, by far, then the 1st, and the 2nd/3rd would be disproportionately behind the other 2.  I don't know if Pop is intentionally not playing through him in the middle stretch of the game, to keep him from getting beat on, and that's why he spends more time on the perimeter less engaged, or what they're actually doing, but there is definitely a trend.  

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't follow NBA regular season much anymore, but I certainly wouldn't have expected a 30-13 first year coach to get fired. 

what back to back close games against detroit does to a mf

• Like 3