The Good, the Bagent, and the Dck Eating Week 7

ronjon1990

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Since jmd won’t take any accountability i will… it was my fault I switched it up and smoked some chicken and gator today but last 2 weeks was beef. brisket and burgers. My bad

Hey it happens. I’m letting you off the hook here 🤣. Very nice on the gator. What did you use for your season on it? I freaking love gator. Did my research in college down in NOLA. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Hey it happens. I’m letting you off the hook here 🤣. Very nice on the gator. What did you use for your season on it? I freaking love gator. Did my research in college down in NOLA. 

Brown sugar red pepper garlic onions lime 

gator is a golden cause it has protein like beef but lean like poultry 

• Like 1

Ohhhh I normally do it with no sweetness on it so I’m going to have to try that next time I can come up with some. It’s a little hard to get your hands on here in Nashville for some reason. I typically fry it in a Cajun beer batter when I get it. 

42 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I forgot when Jimmy played today. it’s a guaranteed dub if he plays. 3-2 with Jimmy 0-2 without him 

I'll link this when we play the remainder of our schedule. Our cush games are all gone now. Time to play some NFL teams that can actually play football. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Ohhhh I normally do it with no sweetness on it so I’m going to have to try that next time I can come up with some. It’s a little hard to get your hands on here in Nashville for some reason. I typically fry it in a Cajun beer batter when I get it. 

Interesting I was gonna do beer too I like the spicy with the hint of sugar 

• Like 1