The Good, the Bagent, and the Dck Eating Week 7

ronjon1990

Josh McDaniels is so so so bad. And the bad part is, we all knew it. I think some of us convinced ourselves it was a good hire after the fact, but ask almost anyone on here before the actual hiring if McDaniels would be a good HC and we would all be disgusted. Dude has zero leadership and his scheme is only good, far from anything great. He was carried by Brady. Gruden has a better offensive scheme actually. Gruden with a guy like Mahomes, Allen, etc and absolutely zero roster input of any kind could have really punished the league (ego too big to have zero roster input though).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Totty said:

Just got done with a 12 hour shift in Utah.  

Honestly, can someone tell me wtf we're really doing here?  I don't understand any of this. At all.  

I mean, I can tell you what we're not doing

-We're not tanking

-We're not winning

-We're not improving

-We're not changing anything

We kind of remind me of Aunt Bethany in Christmas Vacation. We gift wrap the cat for presents, cite pledge of allegiance for dinner prayers, we think the house is on fire when it's just the Christmas lights, and we're not even sure when we've farted. That's what we're doing. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I mean, I can tell you what we're not doing

-We're not tanking

-We're not winning

-We're not improving

-We're not changing anything

We kind of remind me of Aunt Bethany in Christmas Vacation. We gift wrap the cat for presents, cite pledge of allegiance for dinner prayers, we think the house is on fire when it's just the Christmas lights, and we're not even sure when we've farted. That's what we're doing. 

Thank you for clearing that up. 😂

Just now, NYRaider said:

A real man always admits when they are wrong my son

Glad you've come around to the fact you're not a man then. 

Because what will happen is what always happens: We'll get to a point where Jimmy is so bad it doesn't warrant any more discussion and you'll jump on some other hype train while pretending you never spent all your time hyping up the indefensible. 

It's clockwork levels of routine with you. 

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Glad you've come around to the fact you're not a man then. 

Because what will happen is what always happens: We'll get to a point where Jimmy is so bad it doesn't warrant any more discussion and you'll jump on some other hype train while pretending you never spent all your time hyping up the indefensible. 

It's clockwork levels of routine with you. 

I am a man brother

Or we'll get to a point where I'm proven correct, then what? Jimmy is a winner, 3-2 here.