Browns Trade for D-Hop

BetterCallSaul

Can’t express enough how important he is to our success.

We won by 1 point yesterday. In the NFL you need to fight and claw to score as many points as you can.

Yes, you want touchdowns, but the Patriots were legendary at always managing to score points. Hoodie understood that you weren’t always going to score touchdowns, but you didn’t always need to.

On 10/22/2023 at 8:43 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Should be ST player of the work again tbh.

He’s been Tucker level good thus far.

So very true my friend

And yes I would send that pick to the Chargers again and again and again in a new York nanosecond. Dustin has not only met, but exceeded every expectation we realistically could have had at this point.

I also saw a recent interview with Jason Lloyd on Channel 3 News (post 49er game). He did, very accurately, point out that kicking in Cleveland Browns Stadium in November and December is a completely different animal than in September and October.

But I would counter that to bank on Dustin's experience as an NFL veteran to prepare as soundly as humanly possible for that experience. After that, the kick is going to be what it is.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...