Week 9: VIKINGS (4-4) at Falcons (4-4)

swede700

Game 9

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&heatNFL_Falcons.gif?width=160&height=106&fit

When:  1:00 PM EST, November 5th

Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, GA)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Chris Myers, Mark Schlereth, Kristina Pink (TV); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2023/09-FOX-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: WR Jalen Nailor (hamstring), OG Chris Reed (foot), LB Brian Asamoah II (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: DE Dean Lowry (groin)

Falcons - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: FB Keith Smith (concussion), WR Drake London (groin), S DeMarcco Hellams (hamstring)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.      

Edited by swede700

Grady Jarrett tore his ACL yesterday - I feel for that guy, but it should make it easier for KO and Hall to lean on the run game a bit more. Stack another win here and get Jefferson back and we might see things become a lot easier for Hall the rest of the season with the way the offense is firing right now.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Let Hall ball!

I was trying to come up with something last night....so, since we always talk about Kirktober, let's move on to Hallvember!

Fortunately...or not, I'm running a half-marathon on Sunday, so, I'll probably be sitting on the couch recovering...I'll have to watch (or listen to) it on NFL+.  I'm just glad it wasn't this weekend, because I would have skipped it with it only being 35 outside yesterday.  🤣

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I was trying to come up with something last night....so, since we always talk about Kirktober, let's move on to Hallvember!

Fortunately...or not, I'm running a half-marathon on Sunday, so, I'll probably be sitting on the couch recovering...I'll have to watch (or listen to) it on NFL+.  I'm just glad it wasn't this weekend, because I would have skipped it with it only being 35 outside yesterday.  🤣

Halliday Season

Deck the Halls

• Like 4