GDT: Giants (2-5) at Raiders (3-5): First to 10 points wins?

NYRaider

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Giants

I firmly believe we score more points now. Even with a make shift OC and rookie 4th round QB. Well have several 25+ games by the time the season ends. I also believe we'll be just as mistake prone though, O'Connell will have his INT's and fumbles as he learns. But not any more than Jimmy had. He'll just also have more big plays and open up the running game than Jimmy could.  

I expect a lot more games like we had with Carr. Some exciting moments and some big let downs. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RaidersForever said:

Still want us to lose. We're halfway to our turnaround -- got rid of the lameduck HC/QB combo, now we gotta land a franchise QB (Drake Maye 🤞). The more we lose this season, the lower the price to pay to get our guy.

Yeah, not gonna root for some crazy turnaround. Give me some tough, hard fought losses and some young players getting development. Get the best draft pick we can get. 

10 hours ago, NickButera said:

I firmly believe we score more points now. Even with a make shift OC and rookie 4th round QB. Well have several 25+ games by the time the season ends. I also believe we'll be just as mistake prone though, O'Connell will have his INT's and fumbles as he learns. But not any more than Jimmy had. He'll just also have more big plays and open up the running game than Jimmy could.  

I expect a lot more games like we had with Carr. Some exciting moments and some big let downs. 

Max protect AOC with some easy dump passes to the RB or FB.  Chip and double the opposing defense's best pass rusher.  Put D. Adams in position to eat/thrive/flourish/destroy.  Tell Jacobs to get his ish together.

I just want to see progress at this point.  QBotF is the goal, but I still want to see our players playing up to their talent levels.

7 hours ago, Jerry said:

Max protect AOC with some easy dump passes to the RB or FB.  Chip and double the opposing defense's best pass rusher.  Put D. Adams in position to eat/thrive/flourish/destroy.  Tell Jacobs to get his ish together.

I just want to see progress at this point.  QBotF is the goal, but I still want to see our players playing up to their talent levels.

Dumps off ? Naw that’s no better than the stuff Jimmy g was doing sling it and hope for no hospital balls lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

lol theyre the clowns now....

I’ve been calling out JMD idiotic decisions like starting Hoyer which was coaching malpractice. Dude haven’t won a game in 12 starts. Continuously trotting Jimmy Noodle even though Aidan was our best QB. Not give him 1st team reps. Yes definitely clowns