GDT: Giants (2-5) at Raiders (3-5): First to 10 points wins?

NYRaider

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Giants

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

The playcalling on offense petered out a bit in the second half. 

That said, context is key. 

Short week with a first time HC, OC, and rookie QB in his second start, it's to be expected that they wouldn't have a complete game script. 

Yeah I guess that's one thing that no one thinks about in real time(wasn't). Real life circumstances matter. That's why I was a big fan of giving Richy massages shot just on the premise that he performed admirably with everything going against him

Apparently it was Maxx who bought everyone the cigars love that. 

just no more cigars after wins unless it’s the Super Bowl. 

team has life again. I love to see it. I don’t need to see another week, to say these guys are better than Josh and Jimmy. 

they easily could fall apart, but, Jimmy and Josh is the worst HC QB combo I can think of. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's temper expectations here.  We beat up on a Giants team that has checked out and we were on a high with that POS JM now unemployed.  I think the team was pumped not to have that scumbag coaching terribly anymore.  

Let's wait to see how we look when we play a contender. 

I don’t think anyone is crowning this team at all after that effort. However, it is encouraging that they made a bad team look bad, that our defence actually took advantage of playing against a poor QB and encouraging that our offence moved the ball and actually scored points. Under the previous regime I fear that would have been a 13 - 10 type game where we’re hanging on at the end. 

Great that we’ve been efficient and look well prepared and playing complimentary football (defence getting us the ball and then the offence not giving it straight back but driving down field) and very true that we still have to keep things in perspective too. It’s a good starter, as you say, Jets will be a step up.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 8

It was great to see the team play the way they can play, hopefully coach AP can keep it going, don't expect us to be in the playoffs etc, but want to see us keep playing hard and AOC developing, can he be a top 8 QB, probably not but can he be a solid QB that a decent offense can be built around, maybe.

Really good to be able to go into work today knowing the team played a good game and always looked like they would win, topped off by the fact I was working with a Giants fan.

Haven't been able to access the forum much from work.  I love how we started by saying the first team to 10 wins and then between the original post and now we had several major changes made and we put up 30.  I think I even joked on here or with my son saying watch us put up 30 points and we did lol.