GDT: Giants (2-5) at Raiders (3-5): First to 10 points wins?

NYRaider

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Giants

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We look like the better team today there's not been a point this season where I could say that(even in the 3 games we won prior to that.

With that being said Aiden O'Connell looks good but realistically he threw for 209 yards with no touchdowns(although there were a lot of dropped passes)

Lets see how he looks next week against the Jets.  The Jets D is legit and one of the best in the NFL. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

I understand tempering expectations. Nobody is saying we're turning a corner and playoff bound. 

But winning has to start somewhere. Unlike the token wins we got under McDoofus, we actually BEAT the opponent in style. That's undeniable progress compared to what we've seen. 

This wasn't a lucky break vs a bad opponent like we've seen this year, this was a team playing inspired, good, solid football. 

We'll probably only win 2 or 3 more tops, but I'm cool with that if this is what we're getting from an on-field and sideline perspective. Losing a competitive game or to a great opponent, with where we're at, there's no shame in that. What was unacceptable and impossible to get behind were fugly wins against bad opponents that people clung to as if they were some sort of indicator of actual progress- the wins homers like @Justwinning were recently telling me and @Jeremy408 to eat a dck for criticizing. 

lol exactly, beating the broncos week 1 by a missed fg and EP was enough to say jimmy the goat lol
but beating the giants by 24, means nothing because these guys inexperienced. 

-
they did theiir part today. they looked like the better team, and won convincingly. 
Im happy. 

if your rooting for the tank your not happy, i get it. but im happy for the players. 

if you got a soft spot for jimmy, your thinking he wouldve put up 30 against them too 😆

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I understand tempering expectations. Nobody is saying we're turning a corner and playoff bound. 

But winning has to start somewhere. Unlike the token wins we got under McDoofus, we actually BEAT the opponent in style. That's undeniable progress compared to what we've seen. 

This wasn't a lucky break vs a bad opponent like we've seen this year, this was a team playing inspired, good, solid football. 

We'll probably only win 2 or 3 more tops, but I'm cool with that if this is what we're getting from an on-field and sideline perspective. Losing a competitive game or to a great opponent, with where we're at, there's no shame in that. What was unacceptable and impossible to get behind were fugly wins against bad opponents that people clung to as if they were some sort of indicator of actual progress- the wins homers like @Justwinning were recently telling me and @Jeremy408 to eat a dck for criticizing. 

Speak for yourself. I'm not a real raider fan. lol

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

But winning has to start somewhere. Unlike the token wins we got under McDoofus, we actually BEAT the opponent in style. That's undeniable progress compared to what we've seen...

What I really liked about todays game was we didn’t play down to the level of competition and just beat them by 7/10 pts in a game that could have conceivably been lost had things swung different at the end.  We’re notorious for having those types of wins.  
this time we kept dominating throughout.  That’s a very big and impressive change to me.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

What I really liked about todays game was we didn’t play down to the level of competition and just beat them by 7/10 pts in a game that could have conceivably been lost had things swung different at the end.  We’re notorious for having those types of wins.  
this time we kept dominating throughout.  That’s a very big and impressive change to me.

100% agreed. The Giants are bad but we beat them like your suppose to beat bad teams

It’s been a long time since we beat a team convincingly 

• Like 4