GDT: Giants (2-5) at Raiders (3-5): First to 10 points wins?

NYRaider

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Giants

Obviously taken with a grain of salt as the Giants offence is in all sorts of trouble but it’s just nice to see us making a few plays on defence, sacks, interceptions. Amik makes mistakes at times but he’s always likely to come up with a big play here and there……..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I don't know about that in the second game starting. 

I do.  He's not the long term answer.  He has a limited skillset and is not a quality NFL starter.  

People are easily fooled by brief performances of efficiency.  He is clearly limited and for this team to contend in the AFC we need an upgrade at the QB position.  

I will say the run game has looked more efficient without that noodle armed bum Jimmy "Dawg" G in there but it's also against the Giants who are checked out. 

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

What’s the problem if he only throws it 22 times, win the game and worry about next week after the game. 

6 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Who said throwing too much. No need to force passes for the sake of it, that’s what I said. Good try though. 🙄