GDT: Giants (2-5) at Raiders (3-5): First to 10 points wins?

NYRaider

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Giants

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

I want to see more also.  This is like a fighter in his debut.  If we can maintain intensity and readiness through most of the games he deserves a shot.

At the very least, I want him kept on staff as AHC or DC. 

The players clearly like him. No need to rock the boat. We need that type of guy on the staff, regardless of who gets the HC gig. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

This is still not a playoff team. Have no chance of beating Miami and KC in the upcoming weeks. 

KC is a division game so who knows and Miami has lost to every .500+ team.  Nice to have a QB that stands tall and has some arm talent.

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

It's the Giants. Let's pump the breaks maybe. They do this against thee Jets next week, then we can talk. 

I respect & agree with this take but it's pretty obvious that Aidan O'Connell's better than Garoppolo and Josh McDaniels couldn't call plays

• Like 1

Just now, FloydFan said:

Even though the Giants are cheeks I’m really loving this. You can tell how much this team hated McDaniels. 

even non raider fans found mcdaniels annoying.  I am happy for the Raiders, maybe  they can go  on a nice win streak to really get the point across about Mcdaniels 

what were some of the main things he did that the players couldn't stand about him? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I respect & agree with this take but it's pretty obvious that Aidan O'Connell's better than Garoppolo and Josh McDaniels couldn't call plays

both probably lived off Belicheck  a bit then other teammates (Jimmy)  but reality has set in.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

It's the Giants. Let's pump the breaks maybe. They do this against thee Jets next week, then we can talk. 

fair enough, but jmd couldnt beat the bears... so we have a decent idea that we wouldnt be up 24-0 with JMD. 
sometimes inexperience is better than bad experience.

1st half observations:

McDaniels truly sucks

We have much more talent than McNuggts cared to admit

McDaniels truly sucks

Players play hard for Pierce

McDaniels truly sucks

We've still got things to work on, but we're dominating a team we should dominate where we would've probably struggled under McIdiot

McDaniels truly sucks

Bo Hardigree can call a sensible game

McDaniels truly sucks

The Giants aren't good, but we can't control that. We can control how well we look against them, and so far we look like a good team blowing out a bad one. 

McDaniels truly sucks

We should have a good shot at keeping certain key guys around with the right hire/retention of staff. 

McDaniels truly sucks

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

will they be able to trade jimmy with that contract he has?  Another overpaid QB in this era of rotten contract for mediocre QB's  . 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

1st half observations:

McDaniels truly sucks

We have much more talent than McNuggts cared to admit

McDaniels truly sucks

Players play hard for Pierce

McDaniels truly sucks

We've still got things to work on, but we're dominating a team we should dominate where we would've probably struggled under McIdiot

McDaniels truly sucks

Bo Hardigree can call a sensible game

McDaniels truly sucks

The Giants aren't good, but we can't control that. We can control how well we look against them, and so far we look like a good team blowing out a bad one. 

McDaniels truly sucks

We should have a good shot at keeping certain key guys around with the right hire/retention of staff. 

McDaniels truly sucks

your avatar doesn't  sucks  B|

• Like 1