Joe Barry HAS Been Fired, Who Do You Want Next?

Brit Pack

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I expect a retread that disappoints everyone. I’d love a change in philosophy. Not a fan of the prevent style, but MLF seems like a conservative guy so he probably wants that.

actually I tend to think Lafleur lite a fire under Barry to play more man and attack the QB with heavier rush packages, a balance Barry didn't show much of prior, prevent is fine in close out situations, it bleeds yrds and points though for well coached offenses not prone to mistakes

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

You have a name or do I have to decipher code?

So "deuces" is a reference to the two fingers of a peace sign, signaling a goodbye. In this case, quite kindly and yet somewhat sarcastically Beekay414 is wishing Joe Barry goodbye.

Our generation might have said, "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!"

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Deuces

Ya ?! Who is this Deuces guy?! 

this ‘I don’t want a retread guy is already starting to annoy me . 

There’s a huge difference is being a HC than a coordinator. Just because someone failed as a HC, doesn’t mean he’d be a bad coordinator. Some people are more suited towards it. 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Ya ?! Who is this Deuces guy?! 

this ‘I don’t want a retread guy is already starting to annoy me . 

There’s a huge difference is being a HC than a coordinator. Just because someone failed as a HC, doesn’t mean he’d be a bad coordinator. Some people are more suited towards it. 

Yup, Capers would have been considered a retread by many. Give me the experienced guy who can let MLF focus on offense.

Not a fan of celebrating when a guy loses his job. I've been one of the biggest Barry detractors, but don't take joy in him losing his job. It was time though, and I wish him well. 

Hoping it's not Brandon Staley. That guy just rubs me the wrong way. 

• Like 1