Joe Barry HAS Been Fired, Who Do You Want Next?

Brit Pack

13 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Morris to ATl. I am here for bill to GB and some stellar assistants that could take over when he gets a head gig 😂 

*deadpan stare at Mark Murphy, pointing at LaFleur* “this little twink is gonna be my boss?” 

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

2023 - Carolina DC - 25th DVOA (previous team, Denver ranked 30th year after his departure)

4th in yards, though, which is impressive considering their offense gave them short fields and little in the way of breathers. That won’t be a problem here.

30 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

4th in yards, though, which is impressive considering their offense gave them short fields and little in the way of breathers. That won’t be a problem here.

29th in points per game. No thanks

34 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

4th in yards because the opposition didn't have to go far to score on each drive.

I'll pass on Evero

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Morris to ATl. I am here for bill to GB and some stellar assistants that could take over when he gets a head gig 😂 

If Super Bowl rings are the most important thing to BB, coming to GB with LaFleur is the best bet to get more. 

There's no other place he'd go where he'd increase their chances more than GB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If Super Bowl rings are the most important thing to BB, coming to GB with LaFleur is the best bet to get more. 

There's no other place he'd go where he'd increase their chances more than GB.

That's a weird take. Bill almost certainly wants to win superbowls as a head coach, not as a coordinator.

He's within touching distance of the head coach wins record and he's not going to get there as a coordinator. He probably got max 5 years left in the NFL so he has little time to waste flaffing around as coordinator somewhere.

Edited by Chili

1 minute ago, Chili said:

That's a weird take. Bill almost certainly wants to win superbowls as a head coach, not as a coordinator somewhere.

He's within touching distance of the head coach wins record and he's not going to get there as a coordinator. He probably got max 5 years left in the NFL so he has little time to waste flaffing around as coordinator.

If these last two jobs close with Bill still out of a job, what then?

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

When are we going to get some interview leaks?  Let's go LaFleur!

Jason Wilde is too busy reminding everyone that Rasul cost a 5th round pick to get back a 3rd round pick, to do his job and his sniff this stuff out 

Edited by Isherwood

I'm trying to figure out who else is shopping for a DC at the moment?

Off the top of my head:

Rams

Dolphins

Giants

Eagles (but looks like Fangio going there)

Commanders but they first need a HC

Potential others:

Cowboys if Quinn gets a gig

Ravens if Macdonald gets a gig

Am I missing any teams here?

29 minutes ago, Chili said:

That's a weird take

“They’re the oldest franchise in the league,” said Belichick. “Going all the way back to Lambeau and starting the team, and all the success they had with Hutson, Hinkle, Isbell, all those guys, Lombardi, and then most recently with Favre and Rodgers. Now Matt, his first three years here and double digit wins every year, so it’s a great program. A lot of history to the game here. The third oldest sporting field, behind Fenway and Wrigley. So, it’s very moving to walk out of the locker room, down onto the field and think about all the great, great players that have done that, and coaches have done that through the years. So great part of football, great part of tradition. I’m honored to be part of it and be here.”

41 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

If these last two jobs close with Bill still out of a job, what then?

Belichick for defensive coordinator and special teams coach....(wishful thinking even though he loves and respects Green Bay's history).  Even 1 year of Belichick would result in a greatly improved defense and special teams.

18 minutes ago, MacReady said:

The Bill Belichick chances went from .000917% up to .00137%.

Would be awesome if he recognized his strengths are GBs weaknesses and vice versa. MLF and Gute have got the offensive side down with drafting and coaching. But we could use help with defensive personnel and coaching.