Trevor Lawrence and the Jags - Year 4 (T-Law is what he is)

notthatbluestuff

10 hours ago, showtime said:

Yeah, he is. He still isn't near an elite QB though. He hasn't been that good this season so far, but it's still very early. Lawrence isn't even that good.

It's been 3 games, bro.

Sam Darnold looks like the league MVP right now for crying out loud.

Herbert has been good over multiple years. He'll regress (improve) back to his mean.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I might be wrong on him.  Earlier in this thread I said he is still a good QB, but he isnt a top 10 QB.  He might be bottom 10 currently.  Not sure if it's Pederson or the fact Lawrence was overhyped coming to the league.  

It's probably a mix of poor play calls from unlisted play caller and maybe the fact his wife is pregnant is distracting him

Absolutely sick of hype. I’ve always had a thing against hype, it makes me want to root against hype merchants through no fault of their own. When will people/media stop? 

It happened with Caleb very early too, I remember an article said “he’s already Mahomes” in his first season at USC. I mean FFS. 

It’s interesting to wonder how many lessons in hype people need before they stop

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Absolutely sick of hype. I’ve always had a thing against hype, it makes me want to root against hype merchants through no fault of their own. When will people/media stop? 

It happened with Caleb very early too, I remember an article said “he’s already Mahomes” in his first season at USC. I mean FFS. 

It’s interesting to wonder how many lessons in hype people need before they stop

The medias will never learn whether with the players or with the teams

3 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

The medias will never learn whether with the players or with the teams

The media just wants to generate traffic. They have learned, they’ve succeeded

wrong or right they get engagement regardless. They don’t care about Caleb or Trevor or whoever

they care about fans getting triggered and engaging with their content