Gdt: who will be ranked first in Frankfurt? Its the Kansas City football team against the Miami football team! 830 cst.

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

That was a great defensive play though. They punched it out again later so you can tell they worked on it for this one 

I meant the return part. I’m still not convinced Hill even possessed it, but it absolutely was a great play. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Miami not being able to beat a team with a winning record and the 49ers not being able to win a game in which they trail in the 4th quarter by 7+ points really are two amazing stats.

I honestly think Miami are just frauds. They're gonna beat up on bad teams and get exposed by anyone halfway decent.

I think as great as that offense looks, it's very clear if you watch them what they want to do on offense. All the window dressing and motion is like 80% distraction, and it all just leads to them trying to get their fast WRs open on in breaking routes like 10 - 15 yards down the field. And well-coached teams are too ready for it, and when they have to branch out from that it's just not as dominant. It's not bad, but it's not great.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

I meant the return part. I’m still not convinced Hill even possessed it, but it absolutely was a great play. 

Hill had like 4 or 5 steps before he fumbled lol

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Miami not being able to beat a team with a winning record and the 49ers not being able to win a game in which they trail in the 4th quarter by 7+ points really are two amazing stats.

I honestly think Miami are just frauds. They're gonna beat up on bad teams and get exposed by anyone halfway decent.

I saw a stat that said if the 9ers trail by 3+ points entering the 4th quarter they’re like 1-32. That’s even more of an indictment of that offensive philosophy then just trailing by a TD.

• Like 1