Week 10: Browns at Ratbirds GDT

MWil23

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scrabble vs Grossi as the GOAT Cleveland pessimist troll
    • Mike vs showing up after wins
    • Watson vs a timely shoulder “reinjury”
    • Delusional fans vs complaining about Kevin Stefanski, AKA Alpha Silver Fox
    • The Browns vs a 4 game losing streak against Baltimore
    • The first place 7-2 Ravens

Just now, candyman93 said:

I mean…. He just did that against the 2nd best defense in the NFL. Only Cleveland is better lol

He had a good game. I’m happy with how he played, particularly in the second half. I just don’t think it was some icon performance or anything. Huge win. No complaints. Etc. Just not a legendary game or anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think he definitely played better, but I think people are going overboard thinking he had some fantastic game for us a Quarterback or something. Watson was not special today. He played well, but he was not some alpha dude. I had CJ Stroud on flashback and was watching them play the Bengals towards the end, and the rookie was better. I’m not complaining, he was better today, and I am super happy with a win. But people are going pretty overboard here. I think some fans aren’t used to average quarterback play in Cleveland. He had a really good second half. He didn’t need to make a ton of tough throws, he made the throws that were there and did a fine job of hitting open receivers. Super happy with that half.

He’s not in that Mahomes tier obv, but he’s a dude who can at times play as well as anyone.   

He gives us a puncher’s chance against anyone.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m allowed to commentate on the game in the heat of context and it be valid as well as have receipts dug up after the fact, that’s completely fine.

thank god someone other than candy has a sense of humor.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I’m 4-0 in GDT…so I guess I’ll work on Pittsburgh tomorrow.

^^^ the real mvp 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m allowed to commentate on the game in the heat of context and it be valid as well as have receipts dug up after the fact, that’s completely fine.

Also, I’m 4-0 in GDT…so I guess I’ll work on Pittsburgh tomorrow.

It’s easy for LGB to dig up dirt on everyone when he has the most milk toast takes all week and during the game. Show some emotion @LETSGOBROWNIES it’s ok. This is a safe space. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Navy said:

Let's get those Squealers next week

Not just a win, but a serious beat down on those dirty b#$t24ds

Get me some pads - I'm ready

Let me add, if this happens 

I want a picture of Cowher moping in post game and I'll frame it and hang it on my wall

Just now, candyman93 said:

I’m just very, very impressed by the teams resiliency. There were multiple times they could have folded. However, they found stuff that worked and kept building on it.

Ravens did a bad job defending our run game today. They also couldn’t defend Cooper + Njoku.

They actually defended Njoku pretty well.  He just declined to be tackled a few times. 

“Thanks, but no, I’m gonna keep running.”

• Like 1