Coach of the year

Steelersfan43

14 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Hard to go past the Browns head coach. Down to QB 4 all of which won games, all of which had a 4th quarter comeback win.

also on IR Starting RB who is top 3 in the NFL, both starting OT’s and a back up OT, PR/KR, Both Starting safeties have missed significant time, starting CB has missed time, LB’s have been in and out with injuries, as have members of the DL with Myles Garrett playing with one shoulder the last few weeks.

The coaching job by the whole staff has been great

Having said what I said I think the lions HC would also be a great choice and might be the front runner especially considering Kevin got it a few years back 

22 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Or when a team has wins with 4 different QBs 

19 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Hard to go past the Browns head coach. Down to QB 4 all of which won games, all of which had a 4th quarter comeback win.

People keep mention "4 QBs" as if it is a positive for Stefanski. 

DTR and Walker were benched for Flacco. It's not like they had 3 consecutive season ending injuries of their QBs and then landed on Flacco. No, Stefanski went in to camp thinking DTR was a good backup and they signed PJ Walker thinking he could be a good backup too. All while Flacco was sitting on his couch. Those were poor evals on Stefanski's part. I don't see why Stefanski completely botching the backup QB role for the preseason and half the regular season should be a positive for his candidacy. 

10 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

DTR and Walker were benched for Flacco. It's not like they had 3 consecutive season ending injuries of their QBs and then landed on Flacco. No, Stefanski went in to camp thinking DTR was a good backup and they signed PJ Walker thinking he could be a good backup too. All while Flacco was sitting on his couch. Those were poor evals on Stefanski's part. I don't see why Stefanski completely botching the backup QB role for the preseason and half the regular season should be a positive for his candidacy. 

Yeah, you're the same guy who trolled the Browns forum when we hired him. We get it, you don't like him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

He is on his way to 11-5 with a bunch of 4th-5th stringers playing. That is why. 

• Like 3

Usually good players come to Cleveland put on a browns jersey and turn into turds. This year the roster is a revolving door with the IR and whoever is out there is playing at that level. I don’t know how KS doesn’t win this. I think Indy and Houston are in the convo but this team going 11-6 or 12-5 is stupid.

Just now, NateDawg said:

Usually good players come to Cleveland put on a browns jersey and turn into turds. This year the roster is a revolving door with the IR and whoever is out there is playing at that level. I don’t know how KS doesn’t win this. I think Indy and Houston are in the convo but this team going 11-6 or 12-5 is stupid.

Yeah. I was all prepared to give it to Steichen for the insane job he did in Indy, but Stefanski and friends have scratched their way to 11-12 wins. Had we been healthy and had this same record…no way he wins. Given the absurd amount of i juries we’ve had…it kinda has to go to him.

Yes I’m a Browns fan and idc about awards, but I have to assume he’s the favorite right now. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Soggust said:

What about Harbaugh?

Guy has the most wins, with a QB who has mediocre stats and no one can seem to statistically point to why they are productive offensively but they are top 5 with a top 2-3 defense.

He's also dealt with a bunch of injuries.

Stefanski is 1 win behind on his 4th qb.