Bears vs Panthers GDT week 10 TNF

CBears019

Who is the worst type of owner? Folks like the McCaskeys who don’t know s*** about football and run things like a small business. Or someone like Tepper who thinks he knows s*** about football and inserts himself into decisions he has no business making? Although seems to care more about winning. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Only when they have the same amount of games played, and they still have a worse strength of schedule.

OK that makes sense.  I saw that the Cardinals were 1-8, and now Carolina has the same record, but Arizona hasn't played this week's game yet.  I guess we have to hope Kyler Murray can lead the Cards to a win or two by the end of the year.  :)

1 minute ago, Docknstein11 said:

Who is the worst type of owner? Folks like the McCaskeys who don’t know s*** about football and run things like a small business. Or someone like Tepper who thinks he knows s*** about football and inserts himself into decisions he has no business making? Although seems to care more about winning. 

Tepper. You can luck out with a GM or football Pres/CEO hire, but when you have a dumb **** constantly insert his inept points you can't win.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

OK that makes sense.  I saw that the Cardinals were 1-8, and now Carolina has the same record, but Arizona hasn't played this week's game yet.  I guess we have to hope Kyler Murray can lead the Cards to a win or two by the end of the year.  :)

I'm rooting hard for AZ this season. Prove all the haters wrong Kyler!! Lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Tepper. You can luck out with a GM or football Pres/CEO hire, but when you have a dumb **** constantly insert his inept points you can't win.

Think I agree. Our fans don’t realize there are quite a few owners like the McCaskeys, not that they’re good by any means. Someone like Tepper woof. Love the passion but know your role. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Somehow came away from this game even less impressed with Young than I was before. Pretty impressive honestly

I don't think either franchise or quarterback came out of this game looking particularly confidence inspiring, tbh...

The whole game was like two make a wish kids with terminal illneses and 1 arm each trying to fight each other....  It's all just sad.

Edited by Epyon