General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d say his body of work supersedes the play of these crap WRs the last 2 years. 

I dont care what he did in the past. I wasnt expecting him to make every WR a super star or make the offense some kind of an amazing passing attack. The WR was extremely sub par until Gordan came back. When it came to the passing attack and the route combos Hue heavily used, Saunders didnt really do anything for this team. 

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Changed Terrelle Pryors life around 

I dont know if I give Saunders all that credit. To me Pryor played more like an amazing athlete than a true WR. Seemed like his best was running vertical routes and running by DBs or out jumping. Pryor goes to Washington and had to run more demand routes and struggled

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I want Pryor back.

I think it’s a very real possibility.

With that said, I wouldn’t stop there, as the FO. Bring in Pryor for a 2-year type of deal. Then go bring in another competent FA WR that’s capable of competing, and draft another high potential WR on day 2.

Gordon, Pryor, Coleman, Rookie, another FA, Higgins.

I’d give Pryor a 1 year deal I don’t necessarily believe in him as a true WR.more of a gadget for hue. So maybe a one year deal and see where that goes. And then I’d give Landry a 5 year deal. Pryor. I really don’t think we need two War in FA. I’d love the combo of Gordon,Landry,Coleman then draft pick. 

51 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think it’s a very real possibility.

With that said, I wouldn’t stop there, as the FO. Bring in Pryor for a 2-year type of deal. Then go bring in another competent FA WR that’s capable of competing, and draft another high potential WR on day 2.

Gordon, Pryor, Coleman, Rookie, another FA, Higgins.

He would provide an instant Red Zone threat and did well last year. He would be a lot like Joe J in 2007, moving the chains on 3rd down and catching TD inside the 20 while possessing the football, opening up big plays for Coleman and Gordon.

Bringing in another rookie in the 2nd would be great as well and I’d honestly love another solid tight end. The personnel matchups would be fantastic.

Archived