General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

14 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

. You don’t need a great RB you need a stable of running backs. 

Pretty sure the eagles or pats would trade their stable of running backs for the likes of Bell, Gurley, Zeke, Fournette, or Barkley. 

Just now, pscottdai said:

Perhaps he thinks/knows BB is getting close to retiring and thinks he could be next in line to take over the Pats as HC?

There has been that sort of speculation.

While Indy isn't exactly a place I would want to start building my HC resume, can you imagine following the Bill and Brady act?

Just now, bruceb said:

While Indy isn't exactly a place I would want to start building my HC resume, can you imagine following the Bill and Brady act?

Big shoes for sure but i would say (looking at the two teams) the better chance for success is taking over the Pats roster versus the Colts. 

3 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Big shoes for sure but i would say (looking at the two teams) the better chance for success is taking over the Pats roster versus the Colts. 

Agree, but he would have to have very thick skin to tolerate the idiot Patriot fans.

3 hours ago, bruceb said:

To be a HC in the NFL, you have to have a huge ego and if he is in line to succeed BB once Brady retires, then at least he knows he will be led by a very competent owner, which is the foundation for every successful franchise and they are likely paying him a very solid package to stay.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:50 PM, pnies20 said:

Read that he was out past curfew, had weed and cussed out BB son

The weed concerns me a little.

Being out past curfew really doesn’t really bother me. He’s just enjoying the festivities of super bowl weekend. Cursing out BB son doesn’t concern me that much either. Guys get into arguments with coaches daily at practice.

8 hours ago, pscottdai said:

He’s probably going to be able to start developing his eventual QBOTF this year when they draft Brady’s replacement.

Unless Luck is completely healthy, I wouldn’t leave the coordinator gig if I were him (apparently his wife and kids really love the area).

On 2/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, bosko1616 said:

So there’s a rumor going around that Kizer could be heading to buffalo. Recently bought a house there and had been seen around town. Can anyone confirm this ? Or is this bs. 

https://twitter.com/Buf_Bills_news/status/960536656729264129?s=17

this is all I could kind. 

I've seen he and his family in Toledo over the last month which is where he's from. I doubt this is legitimate.

Archived