Who makes the playoffs in the AFC?

Slingin' Sammy

Anyway, it’s impressive what the Colts have done. Outside of two losses to the Jags, they are 6-3 vs the rest of the NFL. I get their schedule hasn’t been that tough but a win is a win, especially doing it with a backup QB.

Winner of Texans vs Colts week 18 could determine who sneaks into the playoffs.

• Like 4

On 11/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, Ray Reed said:

Did the ESPN Playoff Machine and got:

1 Seed: 14-3 Kansas City
2 Seed: 13-4 Miami
3 Seed: 12-5 Baltimore
4 Seed: 12-5 Jacksonville
5 Seed: 11-6 Cleveland
6 Seed: 11-6 Pittsburgh
7 Seed: 10-7 Indianapolis

Jags would be 3 seed with the H2H W over the Ravens.

4 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

It's pretty sad that I still think the Steelers are gonna trash disposal their way into the playoffs because Cleveland is pretty much toast and Tomlin always finds a way to stay on the winning sign of mediocrity 

Are we though? We're dealing with a ton of injuries, but the rest of our schedule isn't exactly tough.

Losing the past two weeks stings, though. Since we're pretty clearly more talented than Denver and LA when healthy, which we just aren't right now.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Are we though? We're dealing with a ton of injuries, but the rest of our schedule isn't exactly tough.

Losing the past two weeks stings, though. Since we're pretty clearly more talented than Denver and LA when healthy, which we just aren't right now.

I mean, that's fair, you're not wrong, saying you're toast might be a bit harsh right now. But I also think Clevelands back is against the wall right now 

Having said that, today's loss for Pittsburgh might have been the worst in the Tomlin era.

14 hours ago, VigilantZombie said:

It's pretty sad that I still think the Steelers are gonna trash disposal their way into the playoffs because Cleveland is pretty much toast and Tomlin always finds a way to stay on the winning sign of mediocrity 

Cleveland isn't dead, they're just injured. Another week of practice for Flacco and if they get some guys back from injury they'll be fine with their cake schedule.