The Good, The Bad, The 'it's not preseason anymore'.

Totty

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

That was a hard flight win. Jets shot themselves in the foot so many times, and we just rode it and didn't do anything to lose the game near the end, well, except that Jacobs fumble. was nice to see us overcome. 

I feel good for AP. And for our stars. They deserve this.

Anyone hear during the game the broadcasters saying Jacobs said he h eh planned in so much very play, for the first time he felt he could be back next year

So odd that he led the league in rushing last year and this same offense couldn't do squat. I'm not sure how much the run choice makes but he's running hard. 

22 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Shoutout to Robert Spillaine 😎 dude just makes plays despite his limited skill set.

Jacobs ran hard all game and made big plays when it counted.

Mayer with the high point catch was awesome to see.

Im also proud of AOC for hanging in tough out there. 

Spillane seems like a vibe. I like having him on the team. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

might have something to do with why Zach Wilson was able to throw the ball all over the yard

Also ran for 54 yards himself.  Looking back this game was more the Jets losing than Raiders playing well. He doesn't step out on that TD run this game goes differently IMO.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thoughts on AOC's performance? The Jets D is insane...

Farva went 16/27, 153 yards, 1 TD and 1 pick. Sacked 3 times.

Wild some have already given up on him lol. 
this jets D is insane, and he played decent. Took some brutal sacks no doubt, but its game 3. 
people gotta chill with giving up hope on rookies. 

I get we want a rookie qb in the 1st next year, but he too will make rookie mistakes, and I think half of you will write him off too lol

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Also ran for 54 yards himself.  Looking back this game was more the Jets losing than Raiders playing well. He doesn't step out on that TD run this game goes differently IMO.

Yea but not every defense is playing like this either. As for the stepping out of bounds we could say the same thing about Jacob's fumbling

53 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

If he does stay in, he likely gets stopped by Hobbs. 
Hobbs looked like he saw Wilson step out and stopped on the play.