Week 10: (8-1) Eagles @ (7-2) Chiefs

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

Gonna reiterate. Swift and Devonta the only players on offense that showed up big. Jalen had a rough game with a couple big boy moments though.

To be fair. 

That was the #2 rated Defense in the NFL. 

However our Defense who has been used and abused most of the season only gave up 17 pts in KC. 

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

Gonna reiterate. Swift and Devonta the only players on offense that showed up big. Jalen had a rough game with a couple big boy moments though.

OL played so bad in the first half. Second half it was better though so there is that. 

Play Calling has got to improve though. I know that D is elite but that wasn’t good enough. Jalen wasn’t great tonight, but I swear some of these playcalls are so predictable it makes offense so much harder. 

Just now, DeJack_10 said:

Gotta credit Desai for making adjustments at halftime (chiefs scoreless in second half) but 4th down conversions by the opposing team seem unstoppable this season and that’s a concern.

It's been his story all season long.

Just wish it didn't take an entire 1/2 to make adjustments? Take it though.

1st and 2nd 1/2 splits Defensively have to be polar opposite. 

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

To be fair. 

That was the #2 rated Defense in the NFL. 

However our Defense who has been used and abused most of the season only gave up 17 pts in KC. 

Yeah, a fair thing to remember 

this isn’t the same defense the chiefs have had for years

• Like 1

There are so many things and concepts the Eagles don't make use of and it's mind boggling. I don't think we used motion in our offense under Steichen either but yeesh. I feel like we need to innovate some more or it will bite us in the butt at some point.

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

There are so many things and concepts the Eagles don't make use of and it's mind boggling. I don't think we used motion in our offense under Steichen either but yeesh. I feel like we need to innovate some more or it will bite us in the butt at some point.

Yeah especially until Goedert is back, utilize Swift at least as a move piece.

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

You would think Sirianni of all people would of by now adapted, taken plays, concepts, ect.... from SF, Mia and KC to ADD to his philosophy on offense. 

Truly is confusing