Week 11 GDT : Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-6)

Leader

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm talking about people criticizing MLF

LaFleur criticized himself a lot in his PC.  Said he was too conservative, and referred to being embarrassed by some situation he put the team in.  I'd didn't quite catch what he was referring to when he talked about being embarrassed with himself.  If anyone caught that, please clue me in.

I think this is exactly what I expected to see just hoped for more wins. The team despite Barry and MLF being apparently incompetent have found themselves in all but one game this season. Thai was the best game for the offense of the season and now hopefully they can build upon that.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I get the general frustration with Barry 100%, but today wasn't evidence of anything related to Barry or the defense.  The DB group GB had out there today was scary.  Vallentine, Ballentine, Nixon, Owens and Johnson?  That's not much to work with.

Agree...but I just want him gone at this point. Except for this year...he shouldnt be part of GB going forward IMO.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Having the young players already on the roster get better and learn how to win at this level is so much more important than GB's 2024 draft position.  As frustrating as the first half of the season was to watch, the team seems to be turning a corner.  Anyone who can't see the steady improvement over these past few weeks simply doesn't want to see it.

Remember the end of 2006? They were 4-8 and looking at a top 10ish draft pick.  Instead they won their final 4 games and finished 8-8.  The 2007 Packers went 13-3 and were the 1 seed.  Winning is a good thing.

• Like 2