Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

Just now, Billy86 said:

NBC sounding a little bitter. I'll take it. 

How so?  They were just bringing up what was going on I mean, Ballantine did commit an uncalled PI against MVS.  I'll take the no call but I'm pretty sure if that was us they'd say the same thing.

We did get away with a couple but also got hosed on that clean hit Owens put on Mahomes that shouldn't have been called so ... Well unfortunately the zebras get in the way sometimes.

But even so, this was a signature win and the end should not detract from Love really coming out and putting on a show tonight.

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

How so?  They were just bringing up what was going on I mean, Ballantine did commit an uncalled PI against MVS.  I'll take the no call but I'm pretty sure if that was us they'd say the same thing.

We did get away with a couple but also got hosed on that clean hit Owens put on Mahomes that shouldn't have been called so ... Well unfortunately the zebras get in the way sometimes.

But even so, this was a signature win and the end should not detract from Love really coming out and putting on a show tonight.

Yeah, but I’ve never seen a broadcasting crew keep dwelling on it like this. This is like a performance piece or something 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

The real story here is a damming lack of competence from the refs against both teams in the crucial, game ending drive. 

It was shockingly bad.  One play after another, they were clearly screwing something up.

Based on the end of game commentary, I have to assume my practice of listening to the games with the volume turned off is still the way to go.

so lets review.   roughing on Mahomes should not have been.

clock stopping on the MVS catch where progress was stopped

MVS deep pass should have been DPI

Hail mary would be new precedent to call DPI.

let's just say 2 bad calls each way and call it even and be done with it

• Like 2