Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

On 11/24/2023 at 8:15 PM, LLcheesehead12 said:

He's no genius, but it's more like the Chiefs' are lacking quality receivers this year to get the job done, and hence Mahomes isn't hitting the big play scramble passes like he used to.  Limited in what you can do when Kelce and McKinnon are your only surefire reliable passing weapons.

Which WR did Chiefs lose that was a big loss for them since last year? I honestly don't know. I do know their offense hasn't looked the same. I wonder if losing their OC had that much of an impact?

9 hours ago, Eternal said:

Which WR did Chiefs lose that was a big loss for them since last year? I honestly don't know. I do know their offense hasn't looked the same. I wonder if losing their OC had that much of an impact?

NAGY is calling plays

That’s their big negitive impact

Edited by Jaire_Island

3 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

This is going to be the 2nd time Love starts against a team he has faced in the past, right?  The first time being Thanksgiving against the Lions.

Kinda hard to say it's the same team. Same organization but a much different team. I get your point though and believe Love is going to play a whole lot better than the 1st time against KC. 

I feel like Pacheko (sp) could have a career game against us.

I'd happily give Kelce 7 for 100 and 1 TD while making other WR's beat us.

We need to selectively stop the run and we need to rush Mahomes smartly, trying hard to keep him from escaping to his right.

If that happens, we can be in this game.  If not this one could get ugly fast.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

We need to selectively stop the run and we need to rush Mahomes smartly, trying hard to keep him from escaping to his right.

You mean we could be Barryed fast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turf toe said:

Quay Walker, he was drafted to cover TE's like Kelce, put one of our safety's on the RB

I love Quay Walker; he's really improving and is going to turn into a dynamite ILB for us. He's got ZERO chance of covering Kelce. It is going to have to be a group effort on Kelce. You have to change up the looks and he is most dangerous when Mahomes is on the move. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

You play KC the way we played Detroit. Commit to stopping the run. None of their receivers should scare anybody. Rice is coming on, but other than that, they have nothing. Put Mahomes behind the chains as much as possible and rush to force him to stay in the pocket on passing downs. HIs biggest plays come when he's moving. 

Easier said than done, but the Chiefs have been winning with defense this year. 

That being said, Love has to get us to 31 points. Against their defense, tall task.