Week 13: Thursday Night Football - Dallas vs. Seattle GDT

D82

5 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I honestly can’t believe how good he’s looked.  It’s a total transformation from the Dak of years’ past. 

So he’s not Quincy anymore lol. His anti anticipation for pressure has definitely improved. Only knock is sometimes he holds the ball too long. 

5 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I honestly can’t believe how good he’s looked.  It’s a total transformation from the Dak of years’ past. 

Dak is on a hot streak. If he plays like this next week and beats Philly, he should be the MVP. His stats are better than Hurts.

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

The defense wasn’t prepared at all tonight. They were too busy basking in their press clippings all week. If Dak and CeeDee weren’t in such incredible sync, this would’ve been a bad, bad game. Let’s give Dak the credit he’s due. He was sensational for most of this game and really only missed one throw. 

I agree MM makes some boneheaded decisions, I’m just saying the game itself was great to watch, lots of back n forth , lots of points scored. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game 

1 hour ago, PincheJimmy said:

I agree MM makes some boneheaded decisions, I’m just saying the game itself was great to watch, lots of back n forth , lots of points scored. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game 

I definitely appreciate your point, but I guess it depends on one's perspective. It was a fantastic game for those who love offense, but it was a terrible game for those who love defense. The numerous self-inflicted mistakes and penalties from both teams on defense was very notable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

We got it right. Everyone was on board the Ferg train. Schoon is nothing more than another bad 2nd rd pick

Fergy grabbing the job and never giving it back seemed so obvious in the moment.

I do think Schoonmaker has the look of a pretty good #2 TE - really good blocker that is an asset in the red zone and makes 12 personnel work. Spending a second round pick on that type of player is wild overindexing of resources on that type of player, but he will fill it well, and I’m guessing McCarthy must’ve insisted.