Week #13 General 🏈 Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Lol nah not bad, just has such a young mug.

I think we need to make a thread of "Purdyisms": Purdy looks so young his mom drove him to the stadium lol

Nah that's the Giants QB who admitted to reporters that his ma makes his bed and cooks him chicken tenders and no I'm not joking.

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

Lol nah not bad, just has such a young mug.

I think we need to make a thread of "Purdyisms": Purdy looks so young his mom drove him to the stadium lol

I dont look that much older than him at 43. In the end he's going to enjoy that face in 20 years looking way younger than everyoneΒ 

I think we can say that Kyren makes the Rams offense go. Without Kyren the Rams offense hasnt been good. With Kyren the Rams offense has been really good if not better. A healthy Stafford is looking good and has the Rams right there in the playoffs.Β 

I expect them to lose to the Ravens next week but then after that the Saints, Commnaders, and Giants all should be wins before the Niners to end the season and they could be resting their starters if they have the 1 seed locked up. So who knows the Rams could still finish (10-7) and not get the 7th seed but get the 6th seed.Β