SNF: Kansas City Chiefs at Green Bay Packers

Soggust

1 minute ago, Norm said:

FB7jbrgVkAgod_r.jpg:large

Honestly that should probably be the refs in chiefs gear lol.  They tried their best to screw the Packers till the end.  That late hit penalty on mahommes that shouldn't have been called is a fair trade for the non DPI call for GB :D  Plus GB had more penalties called against them O.o

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

i've seen way worse uncalled PI plays

the few minutes the broadcast goes on about it I am already sick of this.  Is it always this bad with the broadcasts crying about the refs when KC doesn't get the ref's call on their side. The replay of the GB CB being a bit early too, they showed that as much as possible.    

5 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

i've seen way worse uncalled PI plays

we all have, but was the play showed every single chance they could over and over?

Just now, Chiefer said:

I was told the Chiefs get all the calls, especially at the end of the game. Guess that magic doesn’t work against Green Bay

To be fair you got the free 15 on the terrible late hit call but the no call on the blatant DPI was definitely more impactful.

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

To be fair you got the free 15 on the terrible late hit call but the no call on the blatant DPI was definitely more impactful.

Yeah but that’s made up by the non-DPi call on MvS

so Packers still come out ahead

Edited by Chiefer

Chiefs got a DPI instead of a hold earlier, then there was the missed DPI on the Packers late. Otherwise I thought the officials were fine. People can be up in arms about the RtP all they want but that's getting called for every team in the NFL 100% of the time. That official they have on the broadcast is terrible.

• Like 1

Just now, nagahide13 said:

Chiefs got a DPI instead of a hold earlier, then there was the missed DPI on the Packers late. Otherwise I thought the officials were fine. People can be up in arms about the RtP all they want but that's getting called for every team in the NFL 100% of the time. That official they have on the broadcast is terrible.

That DPI instead of a hold earlier could just have easily been a opi as well with the WR pushing off which caused the DB to grab the arm to try and stay with him.

• Like 1