SNF: Kansas City Chiefs at Green Bay Packers

Soggust

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The official word from the experts was that both contrversial calls were indeed correct

This should end the discussion on the perception of potential bad calls.

Oh that's nice.  The Officials WERE right.  My lying eyes lied to me again! Good thing that is set straight. I can sleep better now!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The official word from the experts was that both contrversial calls were indeed correct

This should end the discussion on the perception of potential bad calls.

This is the sorta official closure every thread needs so we can all be less cranky with each other 

• Like 3

The whole idea that the refs gave the Packers the win is weird anyway.  It was an 8 point game.  Even if the Chiefs scored the touchdown, there was no guarantee that on the 2-point conversion the snap wasn't fumbled, or the pass wasn't batted at the line, or a hold gets called, or any of a hundred different things that make an offense fail on 4th and 2 happens.   And even if the Chiefs scored a TD and got the 2 point conversion, then the teams play overtime which the Packers could have won anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It would help you immensely if your dumbass would get out of the section labeled "The Field" and look in the section entitled "Officials".

Rule 19 Section 2 Game Administration Support From NFL Officiating Staff.

There you go. Now go cry more. 

You're getting a WARNING for this comment.

-ET

• Like 1