Welcome Shaq Leonard

Glad us and Cowboys fans now know what side we are on for the washed debate.

I'll take a 60% Shaq at this point.

Looking ahead what was already going to be an overflowing amount of Eagles fans wanting Jeremiah Trotter Jr, will probably become a staple of every draft discussion for months.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Glad us and Cowboys fans now know what side we are on for the washed debate.

I'll take a 60% Shaq at this point.

Looking ahead what was already going to be an overflowing amount of Eagles fans wanting Jeremiah Trotter Jr, will probably become a staple of every draft discussion for months.

Hopefully howie can be bullied into it. Though knowing him he'll swear off drafting a LB for another 30 years since he filled his quota with dean.

He was arguably my favorite player in the league before his nerve injury. Still cool to get him, even if he's not what he once was. He's a great locker room rah rah guy, and if the body is willing, the exact mentality you want from a LB. At the very least, he won't get trucked by a WR.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Eagles fans wanting Jeremiah Trotter Jr,

Why? He's not that good and has pretty bad recovery ability if he reads it wrong. I wouldn't take Trotter Jr before the 5th. He's a dime a dozen LB.

Edited by Jeezla

39 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Why? He's not that good and has pretty bad recovery ability if he reads it wrong. I wouldn't take Trotter Jr before the 5th. He's a dime a dozen LB.

Off ball LBers in today's NFL that can't cover are definitely liabilities.

56 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Because he’s Axeman Jr, I don’t think most of the fanbase will look beyond that.

Yeah I don’t see a particularly exceptional talent either, but you know the drum for him will be loud just off the name.