Week #14 General 🏈 Discussion

Steelersfan43

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I mean...he should be. He goes out every week and defends the WRs post-game. They've literally lost him 3 or 4 games this year. He has to be done with it.

I think that they'll have a legit opportunity to add to the receiver room this off season with someone who can playΒ 

Just now, Forge said:

I think that they'll have a legit opportunity to add to the receiver room this off season with someone who can playΒ 

Oh yeah, we'll have the resources. I think we definitely took the 2020 loss and the 2022 win as a sign we could win with lesser WRs, but not with a lesser OL. So we invested accordingly. I don't think they knew how bad it could be though. They will absolutely attack the position aggressively, like they did OL in 2021.

Just sucks to lose a year to it. The expectation is definitely there to be a superbowl contending elite team every year we have Reid and Mahomes. And at this point, it is safe to say that is not what we are right now.

• Like 1