Post your reaction when Joe Flacco leads the Browns to their first Superbowl

Slingin' Sammy

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

Hypothetically, if Joe wins the Super Bowl the Browns cannot afford to resign him right? So where would he go next?

If he wins it, no Browns fan will care about what happens from here, and good chance he just goes out on top and retires.

Long live December and January Joe Flacco, always a champion.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he wins it, no Browns fan will care about what happens from here, and good chance he just goes out on top and retires.

Long live December and January Joe Flacco, always a champion.

He would probably retire and then I would have to hear "Joe Flacco would have make that pass" every time Watson throws a incompletion for the next 5 years further driving me into insanity.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Colin Cowherd just said Cleveland finally has a QB with no pressure. No he can just probably double his net worth in the next 3 years. How do these people just forget that money exists?

Is that pressure though? You are talking about a rich dude who already thought he made all the money he ever needed and was going to make in this sport all of a sudden getting a second wind very late. If it works out, it's basically icing for him, but if it doesn't he wasn't expecting it anyways. He's playing with house money at this point. Even if he doesn't win a ring, he just made a case to get a contract somewhere as a viable QB when he never thought he would. 

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

If Flacco gets another ring I think he joins Jim Plunkett as the only two-time SB winning QB that never made a Pro Bowl. Impressive. 

It also makes HOF discussions a lot more complicated. Especially concerning the hotly debated Eli Manning situation. If Flacco gets two rings all of a sudden you have a real discussion about whether that is enough to automatically get you in. And if they say no for Flacco it makes things a lot dicier for Eli and potentially even Ben (though I think Ben will ultimately get in regardless).

4 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Colin Cowherd just said Cleveland finally has a QB with no pressure. No he can just probably double his net worth in the next 3 years. How do these people just forget that money exists?

He’s made 175 mil in contracts, you really think a guy who was on his couch a month ago is chasing money/a new deal?! He couldn’t care less.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Soooo these are all fun hypotheticals, but the Browns are far too injured to actually win the Super Bowl. That’s my team, but realistically, it would take a GD miracle for them to make it, letalone win. 

We should expected a fully healthy defense for the playoffs though. We’re getting back Walker, Delpit, and Oko.

The offense has been the problem all year.