12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

This game was a nightmare for me.  

I'm in Western North Carolina (in the Mountains).  My youngest graduated from college here yesterday, and has already lined up a full time teaching position on the nearby Cherokee Indian reservation (which begins 3 January, not next August).  We were making the drive to the reservation to check out the community and the school, as the game was winding down.  

Did I mention we were in the mountains?

My Sirius/XM signal on my phone petered out (h/t to the above post) ;)  with 9 (YES, I SAID NINE!!!) seconds left in the game.  It took over 10 minutes before we got another signal so I could find out who won.  Didn't see the replay of the "failed" Hail Mary until about 10 minutes ago.  

PS....Life goals met.  Both kids combined are now going to be earning more than their parents combined.

Mission_Accomplished_banner_on_the_USS_A

That being said, I didn't hear how badly Bitonio is dinged, but is amazing that this team is doing it's best impression of a MacGyver climax.

tumblr_pi546izc1D1xliwjao1_400.gifv

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Navy said:

“I don’t think enough can be said for how our defense played with all the turnovers we had and the little amount of points they let up,” Flacco said after the win.

Love the veteran leadership and ownership he’s taken of this offense.

His personality is prefect tbh.  We’ve had a chicken little fanbase and team since forever and he’s as cool as they come.  Love it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

This game was a nightmare for me.  

I'm in Western North Carolina (in the Mountains).  My youngest graduated from college here yesterday, and has already lined up a full time teaching position on the nearby Cherokee Indian reservation.  We were making the drive to the reservation to check out the community and the school, as the game was winding down.  

Did I mention we were in the mountains?

My Sirius/XM signal on my phone petered out (h/t to the above post) ;)  with 9 (YES, I SAID NINE!!!) seconds left in the game.  It took over 10 minutes before we got another signal so I could find out who won.  Didn't see the replay of the "failed" Hail Mary until about 10 minutes ago.  

PS....Life goals met.  Both kids combined are now going to be earning more than their parents combined.

Mission_Accomplished_banner_on_the_USS_A

That being said, I didn't hear how badly Bitonio is dinged, but is amazing that this team is doing it's best impression of a MacGyver climax.

tumblr_pi546izc1D1xliwjao1_400.gifv

Happy for you man, safe travels!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Love the veteran leadership and ownership he’s taken of this offense.

His personality is prefect tbh.  We’ve had a chicken little fanbase and team since forever and he’s as cool as they come.  Love it.

Couldn't agree more brother. Our franchise is rising above many things and I'm glad to be here for it

• Like 1