Week 15 GDT: Everyone Sucks. Everything Sucks. Life is Random Chaos. Who is Good in the Draft?

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Normally I would stay up, rant, whatever.

I was so pissed last night I just went to bed.

I think everyone on this forum should be in agreeance and come together at this point in the season. No rants really needed at this point. Change needs to come from the top to the bottom. Some changes by personnel and other changes systematic, but top to bottom nonetheless.

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Sure anything is possible. It’s possible Sirianni is falling asleep in offensive meetings and is completely useless outside of yelling on the sideline too. The point is no one has a clue what is going on in that building outside of the people inside it. 

Yes Sirianni bears a large part of the blame in not only the offensive struggles but the defensive ones. He put this staff together regardless of responsibility. I don’t care what Sirianni is doing if the offense works. It hasn’t. Same with the defense. At the very least Sirianni is entirely to blame for the staff with Howie and Lurie also. They hired Steichen and it worked. BJ hasn’t. 

They need to ride this season out with BJ and if it isn’t fixed come playoff time he needs to be let go after the season and they need to bring in someone who will make the offense good enough again. I don’t care who does what. I don’t care if Sirianni is running the offense or not. I only care about the offense working. The talent level is too good for this crap. 

Just gonna go ahead and waste having AJ, Smitty and Goedert all in their primes behind a great offensive line. It really shouldn't take much.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Where is the rah rah, Howie is the man and had a perfect off season crowd?

Re signing Slay, huge mistake.

Re signing Bradberry, huge mistake.

Letting CJGJ go, huge mistake.

Letting TJ go, huge mistake.

Hey!!!

At least he signed Rashaad Penny in FA

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You are forgetting his biggest blunder and that’s giving Hurts his deal… surprised by the lack of criticism hurts is getting on this forum. He has stunk and just based off the eye test, when you include everything (GREAT OLine, GREAT WR, GREAT TE) he is not good when knocked off his first read. 

Also, what’s the rush to sign him and why does he have to make more than Mahomes?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

You are forgetting his biggest blunder and that’s giving Hurts his deal… surprised by the lack of criticism hurts is getting on this forum. He has stunk and just based off the eye test, when you include everything (GREAT OLine, GREAT WR, GREAT TE) he is not good when knocked off his first read. 

Also, what’s the rush to sign him and why does he have to make more than Mahomes?

Rush was to make a bet on him and save money

and that’s how nfl contracts, especially for QBs work

23 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Definite Wentz trajectory 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Howie is great. Did you not see him cut Christian Ellis a good special teams player for the corpse of Shaq leonard?

• Like 1