Week 15 - Bears @ Browns GDT

HuskieBear

34 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Put this in the Around the League, but this is huge. Especially considering how much Sweat has freed up the rest of the DL for us.

CLE missing their top 3 OTs and top RB - their rushing game hasn't been very good lately. 

This is going to come down to CLE Defense vs our Offense. Luckily Garrett is banged up so that should help, but it'll still be a dogfight 

Mentally this is the biggest game of Fields career...we all know what happened the last time Fields played in Cleveland...many feel that 4th & 13 against the Lions was a huge moment in the progression of Fields...if he follows it up by walking into Cleveland...the site of probably the worst game of his life...and leading us to a victory over them that could truly be a definitive point in his entire career...if we beat Cleveland I don't think we lose another game this season.

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Hopefully DJ Moore is good to go.  Not surprised to see him on the list after the Detroit game, though.

@BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW Dylan Cole got PRd, RIP.

My next fan fiction is going to be about Flus and Getsy Batmanning around town at night assaulting players and coaches they don't like. If the Bears ever make the playoffs they'll win on forfeit as the other team is going to be chained up in a basement somewhere.  Actually this sounds terrible and weird and I'm going to stick to George McCaskey sweating and running away.  I do appreciate the thought, and wish Dylan Cole a swift escape. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:13 PM, Madmike90 said:

Mentally this is the biggest game of Fields career...we all know what happened the last time Fields played in Cleveland...many feel that 4th & 13 against the Lions was a huge moment in the progression of Fields...if he follows it up by walking into Cleveland...the site of probably the worst game of his life...and leading us to a victory over them that could truly be a definitive point in his entire career...if we beat Cleveland I don't think we lose another game this season.

This. 🫡

Even with all injuries Browns fans are pretty confident this will be an easy W for them. 

Bears deserve that lack of respect.  Especially against Cleveland.

But I am not so sure people have been watching them play lately.  

I expect Bears to win this game even with Yannick out.  

Unless they come up with one of their wacky game plans where they never stunt or blitz and throw only screens for four quarters.