Week 15 - Bears @ Browns GDT

HuskieBear

10 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

The players reflect the coaching staffs!

The players' mentality reflects the coaching staffs!

This team lacks leadership... because they find ways to lose!  This is a leadership issue!

Flus is a solid leader. The Defense is in sync and fierce  ! which reflects on Flus.  Not trying for a relatively manageable FG to end the half is bad and reflects on Flus

Offense execution (esp missed blocking assignments) and playcalling is all on getsy 

Flus is responsible for getsy though 

If Warren strikes out with Harbaugh or another high profile candidate, Flus may be able to return bc of his success with the D and lockerroom but a new OC is imminent 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

My son mentioned that Garrett is huge, I said he's my height and 2 pounds heavier. I was going to mention how he's freakishly strong and athletic, which is what really makes him so dominant. Then my son says,  "Oh, he's not that big then."

**** this kid. 😒

You're 6'4" 269 lbs!?

12 minutes ago, G08 said:

You're 6'4" 269 lbs!?

Yep. Slowly trimming down. Was at 262lbs but holidays and alcohol. I think I'll just maintain when I hit 240-245. I'm done with bulking and cutting, but would like to only have to lose less than 5ish pounds to compete in the 242 class.

Biggest I was was 313 before I left Louisville. That was miserable. Every time I was laying down I felt like my neck was collapsing on itself. Didn't feel much better until I got below 295. How some of these guys handle 300+ and being athletic is mind blowing. I was jusy over 300 and barely able to get in position for the deadlift. Ffs I would get dizzy trying to tie my shoes sometimes. Lol.

Just now, Sugashane said:

Yep. Slowly trimming down. Was at 262lbs but holidays and alcohol. I think I'll just maintain when I hit 240-245. I'm done with bulking and cutting, but would like to only have to lose less than 5ish pounds to compete in the 242 class.

Biggest I was was 313 before I left Louisville. That was miserable. Every time I was laying down I felt like my neck was collapsing on itself. Didn't feel much better until I got below 295. How some of these guys handle 300+ and being athletic is mind blowing. I was jusy over 300 and barely able to get in position for the deadlift. Ffs I would get dizzy trying to tie my shoes sometimes. Lol.

I'm 5' 11" and pushing 300 myself and I can verify it doesn't feel very good. Have been down to 185 in the past but my discipline is just so bad. 2024 goals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I'm 5' 11" and pushing 300 myself and I can verify it doesn't feel very good. Have been down to 185 in the past but my discipline is just so bad. 2024 goals.

Do you like to cook/bake? There's a few YouTube channels where I've gotten a lot of recipes from that are really low calorie.  I can post some of them for you if you'd like.

I don't get cravings often but damn sometimes I really want something sweet. Takes a bit of time but well worth it to have a big-*** dessert that only comes out to like 300-400 kcals. Feel WAY less guilty than crushing an entire container of ice cream.

1 minute ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Give up alcohol and sugar.  Drink only water and coffee.  

Do some exercise when you wake up or before bed.  Push ups, whatever.    Like 10-15 minutes.  

Don’t snack.  Eat twice a day.

Go for a walk at lunch and eat an apple. 

Really all it takes.  I maintained my same basic weight for 20+ years.  Between 205 and 220.  My brothers are all heavier.

I am 49.  A lot of people assume I am in 30s.  I think looking a but younger is mainly the not drinking since 20s.  But reason I don’t drink is because of gout.    Still has its benefits. 

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Teams that had 3+ INT's and 4+ sacks were 97-3-1 since 2013

They are now 97-4-1

I mean Fields didn't play good today but Tonyan dropping that long ball earlier in the game didn't help plus Eberflus coached like a ***** today and Getsy was his usual awful self 

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Do you like to cook/bake? There's a few YouTube channels where I've gotten a lot of recipes from that are really low calorie.  I can post some of them for you if you'd like.

You could, but I do have a lot of recipes. I've been doing a lot better the last few weeks, limiting myself to one serving per meal and simply not having snacks in the house. If I have cheese cubes or hummus or chips or the like in the house, I will just absolutely devour the entire container. So I just don't buy them anymore.

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Give up alcohol and sugar.  Drink only water and coffee.  

Do some exercise when you wake up or before bed.  Push ups, whatever.    Like 10-15 minutes.  

Don’t snack.  Eat twice a day.

Go for a walk at lunch and eat an apple. 

Really all it takes.  I maintained my same basic weight for 20+ years.  Between 205 and 220.  My brothers are all heavier.

I am 49.  A lot of people assume I am in 30s.  I think looking a but younger is mainly the not drinking since 20s.  But reason I don’t drink is because of gout.    Still has its benefits. 

I barely drink, maybe a beer or two once or twice a month. It's the legal green stuff and the ensuing munchies that get me.

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I mean Fields didn't play good today but Tonyan dropping that long ball earlier in the game didn't help plus Eberflus coached like a ***** today and Getsy was his usual awful self 

We have to be able to overcome a bad play or two.  He had a million chances.  Flacco outplayed him.  Flacco.  Flacco coming off his couch.  With a million injuries and no Oline.   

Because Flacco threw the ball on time and played NFL QB.  

• Like 2