Week 15 - Bears @ Browns GDT

HuskieBear

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

We have to be able to overcome a bad play or two.  He had a million chances.  Flacco outplayed him.  Flacco.  Flacco coming off his couch.  With a million injuries and no Oline.   

Because Flacco threw the ball on time and played NFL QB.  

I don't disagree with this. They should have absolutely put this game away on offense in the 4th. A lot of this falls on Justin. He doesn't get absolved of any blame in my books 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I enjoy it recreationally but it does help me significantly with my mental health and some digestive issues that I have. Just gotta rise above the food cravings.

Make some low calorie snacks to have before enjoying that. A little planning will help, because no one ever feels like doing the cooking AFTER partaking. Lol.

My brother and I can nuts on sugar free jello, just make it and add a water flavor pack to make it taste even better (i like the Hawaiian Punch packets, he prefers the Skittles ones). Makes for a high volume snack for like 100 kcals. I make at least 1 per week.

37 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

This team. Every time they lose poorly I don’t even feel like watching any more games rest of night.    

It has gotten that way for me the last few years but now it's what I expect so watching other teams has been easier. If they ever put together a 4-5 year stretch where they're competitive it'll take me awhile to get that engulfed in it. Now that I have kids and **** it's almost better for me to be able to move on quicker and not be so tense

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Regardless of whether or not you view that game as Fields fault, which it certainly was to some extent, I think that is the final nail in the coffin for him as a QB for the Bears.  I think regardless of how well he plays for the last 3 games, he's going to be traded.  

Unfortunately, I agree. I think this year Poles needed to find out if Fields was the future. Lack of a definitive answer in either way (yes or no) is a de facto “no,” in my opinion. 

• Like 2

I know an amazing HS coach in FL.   They practice and work on timing all offseason and during Spring football.  Timing is different for different route concepts.  A lot of it is timed with drops.  But QB throws ball on time.   If they don’t do it they get benched and it’s next man up. 

Simple as that.  

Guess what?  They all do it and it’s never an issue.  Who the kid is doesn’t matter.  

39 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Regardless of whether or not you view that game as Fields fault, which it certainly was to some extent, I think that is the final nail in the coffin for him as a QB for the Bears.  I think regardless of how well he plays for the last 3 games, he's going to be traded.  

I play Fields and try to make him look good so I can increase his trade value.  Otherwise I would be starting Bagent next week.  

Not because I think Bagent is better, but because Fields doesn’t listen apparently.

Another thought regarding Flus, is that this loss might have cost his job.

The big thing to hang the hat on was the "defense is playing well"...

Joe Flacco left the retirement home to walk in and drop almost 400 yards on our defense in the rain, for a multi score comeback victory.

Much of that is on the offense as well, because they where garbo today.... but the defense isn't blameless here either.

• Like 2