Thursday Night Football: Chargers (5-8) @ Raiders (5-8) - Why do schedule makers hate us?

RaidersAreOne

1. Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • The Herbert-less iPhone accessories
    • I just hope everyone has fun

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Spanos kids are the ones who hired Staley and Moore. Telesco doesn't have the power you think he does. 

I’ve made lists of all five of the Spanos brats in influential positions of the Chargers. I more then remember firing a 14-2 coach for “nepotism.” Dean’s sister sued him to try to force a sale of the team because of the way he uses it to funnel funds. I’m more than aware that there is no hope for this dog poo franchise. You can go read John Spanos biography on the Chargers website about him bragging how they’ve won 2 playoff games in his tenure. 

7 minutes ago, game3525 said:

That would be getting a real head coach which would be someone like Harbaugh. 

In theory Harbaugh would be great for the Chargers but I sense it’s something deeper that’s wrong with the Chargers franchise. The last good coach the Chargers had was Marty Schottenheimer. His last season with the Chargers he went (14-2) in 2006. That was the last time the Chargers had that type of season. Now they did have a 13 win season, a 12 win season, an 11 win season, and a 10 win season after that but every other season they didn’t crack double digit wins. More times than not they fail to even live up to expectations. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

In theory Harbaugh would be great for the Chargers but I sense it’s something deeper that’s wrong with the Chargers franchise. The last good coach the Chargers had was Marty Schottenheimer. His last season with the Chargers he went (14-2) in 2006. That was the last time the Chargers had that type of season. Now they did have a 13 win season, a 12 win season, an 11 win season, and a 10 win season after that but every other season they didn’t crack double digit wins. More times than not they fail to even live up to expectations. 

Theyre cursed and their owner is cheap 

• Like 1