Week 16: Packers @ Panthers - GB wins 33-30! Joe Barry defense saved by the clock!

FAH1223

10 hours ago, Old Guy said:

If Barry is employed at 9:30 CST tomorrow the whole crew needs to go Gute, MLF and the whole coaching staff. That will be the height of being ******* and you can't be a ***** and be a part of the NFL. Not a winning organization. 

Don’t forget Murphy.  It all starts with him.  

7 hours ago, FAH1223 said:

It’s funny cause I had a great run in 2021. I couldn’t lose then.

It's not 2021 and you are on a losing streak. You need to stop doing these. 

Also, unless it is a Thursday game upcoming, it's bad luck to start it on a Sunday. 

Edited by Old Guy

3 hours ago, GB Scott said:

Murphy's job is to make the GB Packers a money pit and viable in the smallest pro market in the US.  He's done that with the:   pro shop, hotel, atrium, .. total overall Packer fan experience.  It's all on Gute and MLF to make the team and it's coaching/personnel relevant and viable.  Gute seems to have righted the ship the past 2 years with his drafts and Love but MLF still has much to improve on with his coaching and staff .. mainly Barry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

How many times have I said on here that Brett Favre was the best quarterback of all-time throwing the screen pass?

It’s crazy to me how such a dangerous play has completely disappeared from so many offenses for (probably) a lot of reasons, but the most overlooked reason is quarterbacks just can’t get the ball out with as much touch and also velocity as Favre could.

14 hours ago, GB Scott said:

People .. Murphy's duty to the Packers is to make the most money for the Packer organization to keep them viable.  Whether it's buying land around the stadium and making it "Packerland", stadium and pro shop upgrades, family friendly atrium for weddings/parties, etc.  Sure, he oversee Gute, MLF and staff but again, his main concern is mainly money making business entities.  Gute has the main job of coaches/players/staff .. he's in charge there.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2023 at 8:26 PM, MacReady said:

This will be a win. If it’s not, I’ll be owed an apology regarding my past comments about LaFleur and Gute.

These past three weeks have proven to me everything I’ve already known about them. Love has looked okay, bad, good the last three weeks and they’ve all been losses.

If you don’t have the right coach, you don’t have the right QB. This is true for every Super Bowl winning team and every QB.

Translation: I'm going to be right when we win. IF we lose, I'm still going to be right and here is the reason why! 

LMFAO! 

• Like 1