Week 16: Packers @ Panthers - GB wins 33-30! Joe Barry defense saved by the clock!

FAH1223

JA is a premier CB in the league.  He hates Barry well so do all of us.  It would take a mid 1st round pick to consider trading him.  Really don't care about his pregame antics.  It's a nothingburger you are all pissed because he missed so much time after getting paid.  Me too but gotta think his injuries are legit.  Was worried about that shoulder before.  Played solid the following year thought it was behind him.  Guess not.  He was rusty today.  Hopefully he shuts Jefferson down next week. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

It's getting infuriating, first Demarius Randall and now Jaire following in his path.  Time to wise up front office.

Tell ya, 23 seems to be a jinx number for us.

emotional guy, damn fine footballer when fully healthy & not rusty
pride and emotions got in his head to step up and kinda try to take charge before he was physically & mentally back up to speed today
says to me that he wants to win, here .... and believes that his D teammates talents & abilities are much better than what this season has shown, and wanted to prove that ... today
get a proper D coach & scheme that fits their talents & aggressive desire to win... JA is not a problem/headcase ... he's a hell of an asset
just my 2 cents ...

20 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

JA is a premier CB in the league.  He hates Barry well so do all of us.  It would take a mid 1st round pick to consider trading him.  Really don't care about his pregame antics.  It's a nothingburger you are all pissed because he missed so much time after getting paid.  Me too but gotta think his injuries are legit.  Was worried about that shoulder before.  Played solid the following year thought it was behind him.  Guess not.  He was rusty today.  Hopefully he shuts Jefferson down next week. 

The Packers literally won the game by .5 seconds today and you think giving away a possession for LOLs is a nothingburger?

• Like 1

Just now, Spartacus said:

Do people really want to trade one of the best corners we have had because hes injured and playing poorly for a DC that basically guarantees our whole defense is playing poorly? 

#1 goal should be get a non cronyism hired DC and reevaluate at the very least. 

Yeah I've been critical of Jaire but this is the right answer. We KNOW Joe Barry ain't it. So let's bring in a new guy and ask him why Jaire wasn't it under Joe Barry and go from there.

• Like 3

is there really an option to give up a possession on the coin flip?  That seems crazy to me that saying 'defer' has such a drastic difference than 'defend'.  

Like....why is that even an option lol.  Can a team also opt to give the opposing team a 7 pt head start if they say the wrong word?

• Like 1

You can easily create 6-10m in cap from a Jaire restructure, trading him costs you 3m over his untouched number. A 9-13m swing for a team that will only have probably 20 to work with unless it dumps Jones and Bakh. 

Trading him basically punts the off-season, unless I get two first round picks, not a freaking chance and anyone who keeps bringing it up is talking to a wall. He isn't going anywhere.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Do people really want to trade one of the best corners we have had because hes injured and playing poorly for a DC that basically guarantees our whole defense is playing poorly? 

#1 goal should be get a non cronyism hired DC and reevaluate at the very least. 

Fortunately, our decision maker probably aren't as emotional as we are.  If Jaire really doesn't want to be in Green Bay, he shouldn't have signed that extension.  So unless a team is handing over a Jalen Ramsey-like package, he's not available.

The truth remains we are still one loss away from a new HC next year. Deny it all you want. I'm kind of rooting for that. The division is already out of reach. A playoff spot isn't worth it if you can't get yourself a home playoff game.