Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Jags should be the only ones really ashamed. the other 3 have rookie QBS and had low expectations this year.

Yeah, this was supposed to be the year that the Jaguars run away with the division and take that next step competing for the 1 seed in the AFC. Instead they’re fighting for their playoff life and their “generational” QB hasn’t taken that next step like many thought.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Glad to see you are as well.

That foul is going to be called every single time. Ball was well out of Dak’s hands and the defender powered him into the ground putting his full weight into it. 

See, at least Bills fans and Allen can admit about flopping and looking for calls.

You truly believe the Cowboys are never at fault. Now quit being mad at me and tell your defense to cover Tyreek.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Jags should be the only ones really ashamed. the other 3 have rookie QBs and had low expectations this year.

Yeah I said a while ago that Lawrence was overrated and I stand by it. He was expected to be the next best thing. Nothing like Luck was for the Colts when they drafted him. That dude was special.