Draft Discussion 2.0

FGK

First Post Season Mock

The Mock

1(1) Sam Darnold QB USC // Josh Rosen QB UCLA

1(4) Bradley Chubb DE NC State

2. ***TRADE Up into 1st Rnd*** Calvin Ridley WR Alabama // Michael Gallup WR Colorado St. // James Washington WR OKst // Courtland Sutton WR SMU

2. Justin Reid FS Stanford

2, Rashaad Penny RB SDSU

3. Damian Harris RB Alabama

4. Kevin Tolliver CB LSU

4. Duke Dawson CB Florida

5. Adam Breneman TE UMASS

5. James Gardner WR Miami OH

6. Ike Boettger OT Iowa

7. Meh

Just now, bosko1616 said:

I want Barkley in the worst way just so everyone’s Aware. I’d trade up with the Giants at two for him. 

We are picking high enough and Minkah Fitzpatrick is good enough that the trade up for Barkley boat has sailed for me. Worst case scenario I trade up to #3 to take whichever Barkley or Fitzpatrick is left on the board. I think a QB is going to go #2 so we are perfectly positions to just wait at #4.

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Per King via a discussion with an nfl scout, there’s “no chance” Dorsey passes on Allen at 1.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/01/buffalo-bills-playoffs-black-monday-jon-gruden-mmqb-peter-king

Towards the bottom.

LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

This has better be a smokescreen because that’s absurd.

What better way to ring in the New Year than to get the 4th best QB prospect with the 1st pick, with our new GM, and handing him over to our 1-31 Head Coach and QB Destroyer...I mean, whisperer.

GO BILLS

37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Per King via a discussion with an nfl scout, there’s “no chance” Dorsey passes on Allen at 1.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/01/buffalo-bills-playoffs-black-monday-jon-gruden-mmqb-peter-king

Towards the bottom.

Seventh ranked passer in the Mountain West.

I don't deny he has unreal physical abilities, but it would be so very Browns to draft a QB at 1 that isn't good at football.

Archived